Thursday, June 20, 2013

Day 20: Food (by request)

Well... you asked for it, so here's my day in food: 
panang chicken curry
Katie Gall's fish and chips
Emma's chicken parmesan and pasta
Katie Gall's Earl Gray Tea with Honey
Banoffee
Banoffee insides

rice, spicy/tangy chicken with cashews and peppers, fresh caught fish, and veggie mix (snow peas, carrots, broccoli, spinach, onions)  
Going top left to clockwise: bowl of creamy pork soup, (in background) veggie plate with medley plus sliced carrots and cucumber, the white stringy stuff is fried rice noodles to eat with the fish, then plate of stewed squid with corn, spinach, and veggies I don't know, bowl of soup with mixed veggies, then my plate.

fruit plate: watermelon, pinapple, yellow apple, dragon fruit, and a pear-type thing.
Of course, I didn't just eat today- I'm still working my way through homework, and we had a big final-get-together-dinner, which was equal parts sad and really very nice, but I'm not quite ready (or have the time) to write about that. You'll just have to enjoy the food for now! 

-Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment