Friday, May 24, 2013

t-minus 4 days

Before heading out to travel my reaction is always the same: the few days before I'm totally calm and completely together and it feels like I'll never actually be where I'm going. Then the night before I completely lose it and get so excited I can't sleep. I'm currently in the calm, cool, and collected stage... well, for now.

So, In four days, I will be going here:


And studying here:


And (potentially) seeing things like this:





Hopefully I'll be able to pack, get all of my paperwork together, tell the banks I'm leaving, and figure out how to navigate Korean Air's online check-in in the next four days.

Stressed,
Haley

1 comment:

  1. Jill sent me the link to your blog. Love hearing about all your adventures. Keep the photos coming too. Have fun and remember, you can sleep when your dead.

    ReplyDelete